• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My fox is dead :'(

88lx elmo

CARNAGE 88 LX
enter it bro...i have seen your car and no its not a show car..BUT!!! its a nice mean car many will appreciate...I know I did when i was it.

Blown347

Staff member
Alright fellas, well it's still not done but it's looking pretty good so far.

ahu2ujy5.jpg

era2u7u3.jpg

nuta8u6y.jpg

erezunuq.jpg

What's left:
Tomorrow they are spraying the front and rear bumper, and the remaining trim pieces. After that it's just installing those pieces, get an alignment done, and replace the DS armrest which has proven impossible to find :/

It's looks like its goin to turn out effin awesome!! Wow! Guess all the waiting in the end is goin to be worth it. Can't wait to see it in person.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

Blown347

Staff member
He told me I should be able to pick it up tomorrow. Its probably not true but here's hoping. :greedy:

Blown347

Staff member
2ade9e9u.jpg

It's done! But these idiots fucked up something electrical and the key wot start the car (jumping the solenoid will)..

So they can't get the alignment done because they can't drive it. WTFFFF

Blown347

Staff member
Just got the call. They fixed it. It's going to the alignment shop and the detailer in the morning and I'll pick it up in the afternoon :D