• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Project 1990 WIKDLX

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet vid love the little zoom in and outs very clever:) My buddy ran the AFR's with stud rockers he had to use a 6.4" pushrod I was just wondering what it would be with pedestals?
Mine where custom sized from crower cams

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

I second the zoom in technique on the LX emblem and plenum, It looks like hollywood work to me lol. Nice job on the changes. The wheels, paint and either cleanup of the H/L's and lenses or replacements really make the car look much brighter. It must be nice to have hoarded/stashed parts around to put it all together that fast. Super Job! I assume the manual rack is the 15.1 ratio? If so, hows the effort on steering? Killer lope and sound. What mufflers are under there? Thanks for the Pic's post! Looking Great!

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
I second the zoom in technique on the LX emblem and plenum, It looks like hollywood work to me lol. Nice job on the changes. The wheels, paint and either cleanup of the H/L's and lenses or replacements really make the car look much brighter. It must be nice to have hoarded/stashed parts around to put it all together that fast. Super Job! I assume the manual rack is the 15.1 ratio? If so, hows the effort on steering? Killer lope and sound. What mufflers are under there? Thanks for the Pic's post! Looking Great!

Flowmasters and stock H-Pipe :) Trying to build a california smog legal car..:)

DSC_9851.JPG

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
Alright here are some updates.. Sent my car to www.wmdracingfabrication.net to install some parts...

Bobby said:
A few weeks ago I welded a bung on Emilio's BBK H-pipe in preparation for his LM2 wideband. It is now installed and working. Here are just a few pics and a short vid of the sensor in action.

The gauge comes with a cable that needs a cigarette liter wired to it for power. When Emilio dropped it off it was done, but it had a bad crimp on one of the wires and it was causing the gauge to malfunction.

crimpedo2_zpsc4c8b561.jpg

heatshrunko2wire_zps8851c63e.jpg

DSCN2040_zps98f76b5c.jpg

LM2installed_zpse14fd608.jpg

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
Purtty!!! Cant wait to see the installed pics!

wow, what a job http://wmdracingfabrication.net/ is doing to my car...

Well I recommended a few parts to Emilio in order to bring out the best in his 347 combo. He was running the stock throttle body and C&L intake/meter. I know that 347 wants to breath, so the stocker is getting kicked to the curb for a beautiful piece that will likely wake up a monster. If it was my car I would chuck the intake too, but that's just me. :)
For now we will just port match the upper to throttle body.

Anyway here is a side by side comparison.

Accufab75mmRvsstock_zps788f9135.jpg

Pulled the throttle body

Emiliostboff_zpscaf7fd19.jpg

Pulled the upper intake

EmiliosUpperintoff_zps0e723316.jpg

Covered ports

EmiliosUpperintoff2_zps2875bb65.jpg

Once the upper was off painted the throttle body mating surface of the upper with machinist die. Then I put the gasket on and scribed my port lines.

EmiliosUpperintmachinistdye_zps56fb7cb2.jpg

Emiliostbgasketfit_zps14d78b21.jpg

Emiliosupperscribed_zpsa5b92e31.jpg

The rough cut is just about done. I will come back in and smooth everything out and clean before assembly.

Emiliosuppertbmatchroughcut_zpsebc54060.jpg

Gasket is matched pretty good. Once everything is smoothed out it should clean up real nice.

Emiliosuppertbgasketmatch_zps7fca72e3.jpg