• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Project 1990 WIKDLX

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
wkedlx.jpg
Hello, Everyone and welcome to Fox Body Mustangs here is my little project. Picked this car up from a member of Wicked Stangs Nationwide Mustang Club and decided to make this my Daily Driver..

DSC_0254.JPG
DSC_0259.JPG
DSC_0267.JPG
DSC_4762 (1).JPG
DSC_0246.JPG

Great mods! Looks like a much better fox to drive from the amount of work and parts installed. A great change to the next level. It must drive and feel totally different. Great progress, great car. Kudos!

First off awesome build and ride!!! While reading through your thread I thought for sure the extra cubes would've swollowed up that cam but after watching the Youtube vid that thing sounds nasty!!! What pushrod length did you have to run with those AFR heads and the what looked like pedestal rockers?

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
First off awesome build and ride!!! While reading through your thread I thought for sure the extra cubes would've swollowed up that cam but after watching the Youtube vid that thing sounds nasty!!! What pushrod length did you have to run with those AFR heads and the what looked like pedestal rockers?

I will find out later what push rod length they are.. They were fitted with the AFR heads and yes they are pedestal type heads and rockers.. Here are some videos and more pics I took today.

Sweet vid love the little zoom in and outs very clever:) My buddy ran the AFR's with stud rockers he had to use a 6.4" pushrod I was just wondering what it would be with pedestals?