• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1986 LX 5.0 Pro Touring

347HO

Taking my junk to NW GOOD GUYS hotrod show this coming weekend!
Might take some pics...
Wanted to race it Friday, but it turns out I have an issue with my new Moser axles. Don't wanna chance blowing up my custom 8.8.
So sad...

347HO

Gave her a bath.
20210723_140738.jpg

347HO

Pierce County Mustang Club is hosting annual All Ford and Mustang Show next month.
I'll definitely try harder to get pics of that.
Last year I won 2nd in non painted, un finished trim!
Due to covid... I'm sure there's going to be a larger showing of "finished" cars.

347HO

Pierce County Mustang Club is hosting annual All Ford and Mustang Show next month.
I'll definitely try harder to get pics of that.
Last year I won 2nd in non painted, un finished trim!
Due to covid... I'm sure there's going to be a larger showing of "finished" cars.
Forgot I posted this, so here's the results...
I got nothing lolz.

1st, 2nd, 3rd went to "in club" member cars which had bolt on exhausts, wraps, aftermarket wheels and a wing.

This qualified them to be in the EXTREMELY MODIFIED category.

What a joke.

347HO

On a happier note...

2 hellcats... 1 red eye and 1 charger have gone down in defeat vs the garage fox.

Feeling more confident in my home built hotrod.

347HO

Honestly, I thought I was gonna get my ass handed to me.
The first run was vs the srt hellcat charger... Dropped him on the 2/3 shift and gapped thru the 1320.
Then his buddy with SRT redeye wanted in.
That damn thing went 2 cars ahead on the hit, but again, 2/3 shift brought me nose to nose, and gapped him to the 1320.
None of us are considered "drag race" setups so it seemed fair to me.
They... Supercharged
Me...... 2700 lbs
All 3 of us making 700hp.

I'm very happy so far with my first, Ford project car.