• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

my new 91 lx coupe...

87_notchfox

just another notch among the rest lol...
Well I got me a used bbk CAI n a summitracing MAF and I did a little maintenance to Da car...runs a bit better thanks MSD
ubu9evu7.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Blown347

Staff member
Ugh I asked Phil for that MAF while it was still on the car lol. Guess that's what happens when you don't pay up in time lol. I hit him up about it the day after you picked it up.

87_notchfox

Ohhh lol...yeah but I need another pigtail to connect it to my ride

Blown347

Staff member
Eh just disconnect the battery then spray the whole accessory drive with engine degreaser and let it sit for a couple minutes then spray it off :p

87_notchfox

But I would like to take a pressure washer to get it squeaky clean lol

87_notchfox

Well I finally fixed the stumbling my car was doing...after swapping the TFI, plugs, filters n deep cleaning the MAF...it turned out to be my fuel pump. It was swallowing the strainer idk How it just dissolved the way it did...here is my new summitracing/walbro 255 pump
2ena8a3y.jpg
esa5epep.jpg
7ejamu7e.jpg

87_notchfox

Just got my new...we'll refurbish 24lb injectors for my pony...now I need a matching MAF
yvy9etur.jpg

87_notchfox

Lol...that's more injector then my stock 302 can handle...lol...if not I'll sell my 19lb n summit MAF