• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

my new 91 lx coupe...

87_notchfox

just another notch among the rest lol...
Hopefully I'll get it done when I pull back inport next week

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

87_notchfox

But I got a few more pieces to my puzzle lol...
a6ejyge5.jpg
tymutyze.jpg

broncojunkie

I have to ask. Do you have a wife/gf at home that collects your parts as they come in? I've been working on my 92 F150 for the last year, building an ar-15, buying lures and stuff for fishing, buying stuff for bow and gun hunting. I work on the river 28 days on, 28 off. Seems like when I get off the boat, I've got stacks of boxes everywhere with all the parts I ordered. Now, you can add 2 mustangs to the list. My fiance has to deal with all of it, lol!

Dylan Hamm

Quick question, I have 1990 mustang gt with 34,000 MI. Just a great looking foxbody. Can someone throw out a number of what it may be worth?

87_notchfox

I have to ask. Do you have a wife/gf at home that collects your parts as they come in? I've been working on my 92 F150 for the last year, building an ar-15, buying lures and stuff for fishing, buying stuff for bow and gun hunting. I work on the river 28 days on, 28 off. Seems like when I get off the boat, I've got stacks of boxes everywhere with all the parts I ordered. Now, you can add 2 mustangs to the list. My fiance has to deal with all of it, lol!
my wife collect the parts and parts for her coupe also...she doesn't mind lol

87_notchfox

A few more parts showed up while I was at sea...love da wife for collecting it all...
y4e8uhe5.jpg
byqumysu.jpg

87_notchfox

Finally got around to cleaning n getting some of the rust of my qa1 k member. Almost ready to get my engine back in

87_notchfox

Lol...m dropping da engine in this week...maybe starting it this weekend...just need to see Wat m going to set my fuel pressure to

87_notchfox

Wife swapped hoods I got a red cervinis now she has my truefiber one lol
aqy8ynys.jpg
enuda8a9.jpg
qepe2a9e.jpg

87_notchfox

So today was a very good day...got my engine in and bolted up...my radiators hoses showed up early...just got a few minor things left n done...
4udena5e.jpg
u7abasyq.jpg
[/IMG]