• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

89 Lx convertible 5.0 Owner

Stangboi89

They are 17x8 in the front and 17x9 in the rear. I got the tires through my work. I got a killer deal with my employee pricing. But it's probably about a $1000 deal.

John2002

I went gang buster for the first three years, now it just wash it fill it up and go...I wasn't able to get it put away like I normally do at the end of the season...it almost a second thought now when I want to do something to it. Convertible are iffy with the weather in Chicago...I know all you sun guys roll out 24/7 , I hate taking the cover off and wrestling to get it back on...ones the tops down...its down......200,000 miles!!!!! all my car together don't have that...good luck with what you do to it....I'm just going to change out the rubber brake lines at the caliplers and bleed the brakes after I get it off the ground to rotate the tires, 5 quart of Amsoil with a MotorCraft Filter ( I love that monster filter) and ready to go...if we get out of this lousy weather pattern....