• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

89 Lx convertible 5.0 Owner

Stangboi89

That's great. Thanks. I've only had the car for 6 month's but I can't wait til spring so I can drive it. It needs some work. But it's a great starterror for me.

Stangboi89

Probably nothing crazy. I'd like to just have a clean cruiser with alittle power. I was told it has 200,000 miles on it but it runs very well. It's originally from Norrh Carolina and then Florida. This is the first michigan winter it's been here. Tucked away in my garage.

Stangboi89

I really can't afford like an entire new engine but I want to get a compression test done to see what I'm working with. If it all pans out good. I'll just do a top end kit to gain alittle bit. With a nice flomaster exhaust system.

ALMOST STOCK

Staff member
I really can't afford like an entire new engine but I want to get a compression test done to see what I'm working with. If it all pans out good. I'll just do a top end kit to gain alittle bit. With a nice flomaster exhaust system.
I hear ya, we all started with what we could afford to do.

Stangboi89

Yeah I'm changing a few things this year but nothing crazy. I'm just happy to have one. It's been a dream of mine for a while to have a classic car.