• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

89 Lx convertible 5.0 Owner

ALMOST STOCK

Staff member
Yeah it's kinda like that old saying...... When you got the time you ain't got the money, and when you got the money you ain't got the time

John2002

Restore it???? it never ends...lol I darned down the pixel size on my camera...it works....but some of my first picture with the camera won't even go on e-mails as attachments.....what size are those rims???? the look huge on your car....

Stangboi89

Not a nut and bolt restoration... but Atleast a good looking daily driver. The wheels are 17in but I recently changed then out and went with a deep dish black cobra r wheel.

ALMOST STOCK

Staff member
Not a nut and bolt restoration... but Atleast a good looking daily driver. The wheels are 17in but I recently changed then out and went with a deep dish black cobra r wheel.
So it's a detail and cleanup resto.....nothing wrong with that.

Stangboi89

Do you have any pictures? I bought mine from a gentleman off craigslist in Farmington Hills. Originally from Florida. Just came to Michigan in June of last year