• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

So....what did you do to your foxbody today?

1bad67sbf

i got a 302 from a guy parting out a 94 gt and tossed some comp cam springs, f cam, mild port on E7's and putting my mallory dizzy in with my carb intake setup. put all new gaskets, oil pump and timing chain and some fresh paint. should have it done in a week or two more

I blew the clutch and or trans in my '86. Got it towed home, pushed the SSP out and in with the 4 eye. Got it jacked up in the air on stands ready to attack tomorrow. Also picked up a long awaited map pocket for the drivers door for the '86 as it was MIA when I bought the car.

89stang1

I blew the clutch and or trans in my '86. Got it towed home, pushed the SSP out and in with the 4 eye. Got it jacked up in the air on stands ready to attack tomorrow. Also picked up a long awaited map pocket for the drivers door for the '86 as it was MIA when I bought the car.

sucks sorry to hear about clutch or trans it is nice to be able to pull another fox out of the garage

Key word was 'pushed' out lol since the SSP doesnt run either. I have 4 foes total. 3 that are either amidst restoration/rebuild and now the daily is down:(. It just seems like the clutch went out but the bad thing is the clutch only has like 5k miles on it so Im praying just a bad part and not a broken T5.

madspeed

heres what im working on...

jabyva2u.jpg

py7y3yzy.jpg

just getting strted with a wire tuck on my 89

BANDITGT

Another run around , to test everything . After the major surgery she underwent .

Sent from my drivers seat on my iPhone5 via Tapatalk

Fox331

Got my new 3in cowl, decided to wet sand, primer, color coat, & clear coat it.

This was my first time actually painting with a professional gun. All my other painting was done with a rattle can.
Turned out pretty well for my first time

Started off red & now is jet black

Before

uploadfromtaptalk1354293730160.jpguploadfromtaptalk1354293743843.jpguploadfromtaptalk1354293758491.jpg

After
uploadfromtaptalk1354293776767.jpguploadfromtaptalk1354293787342.jpguploadfromtaptalk1354293794328.jpg

BANDITGT

Put her to sleep
tejymuju.jpg

Sent from my drivers seat on my iPhone5 via Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354927261.021768.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354927261.021768.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 8
I second that! Those are the best plugs to use. Never have failure and last forever, and all we have ever used on our Fords, With one exception of a very short stint with bosch platinum. What a joke, Never again!!