• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

92.5-93 ECU Harness - Airbag Wiring Question

Aerocoupe

Does anyone know where the (2) white round airbag sensor plugs by the MAF, relay, and HEGO connectors go to? I know these two plugs connect to the front center and RH crash sensors but where do the wires exit the ECU harness?

My 93 needs a new ECU harness so I found a NOS M-12071-C302 harness which was based off of the 92.5-93 ECU harness with the exception of the airbag sensor wiring which I need to replicate. I cannot see where the other end of these wires exits the harness as it is still in my car.

Trying to get this sorted out for when I pull the 331 this spring to clean things up (road grime from 20 years of owning the car) and replace this harness along with the injector harness, O2 harness, and the AC harness. Just basically fried from all they years under the hood.

SLOWBRA

I'll go take a look at your post on the Corral. I have both the 93 harness and the C302 harness out of the car. Currently putting in a Holley setup and I will be needing to retain the Airbags.

I have read that the airbag wires are in the C302 harness, but there isn't a connector and the wires are terminated inside the wrap. My plan is to verify this soon.