• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

proud fox owner

John2002

Was that strut tower brace easy to put in? I got one but still waiting to install it over the winter. I had subframe connectors installed last month but only had the car out 3 times since the install, I noticed a much improved ride over train track crossing and much less body roll.

yes it was really easy although i havent driven my car after installing it and standing back to take a look its gotta stiffin the body up some more:)

John2002

I might get in one more ride to the gas station today , 45 degrees now but very sunny out. Doing the strut tower brace , new headers and the X-pipe this winter. I have to put the winter tiers on my 07 Ranger first. I have a set of summer rims and tires for it.

Attachments

• S5000300_2.jpg
    S5000300_2.jpg
    587.4 KB · Views: 5

John2002

It took me a year to get them, they stopped production on them for the Bullit Ford made that year. I got the at Wheelsforless.con andleft them my e-mail address...and they got back to me....
Thanks,