• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

proud fox owner

Blown347

Staff member
hello every body im new to the site but im glad to be here.i can clearly see the're is a tone of awesome cars here and people that think the same way i do which is fox body for life :happy:
Welcome! Get some pics up of the "lilredfox" :)

Where are you located? We're going to be having some meets and cruises soon in the Southern California area if by chance you are near there.

hey guy's sorry about the not giving any information deal still learning how to do this so any pointers will help but anyway it's a 1992 i have your basic standard bore 302 with a professional products dual plane aluminum intake,750 demon carb,digital 6 plus ignition box ,msd pro billet distributor, fms e303 cam, 185cc afr heads, aod tranny with 3000 stall convertor and 373 gears. i still have to get a blaster 2 coil and a few other small things not complete yet but closer now than ever,although im not really sure about my choice of intake manifold after doing a little research now im thinking about the single plane parker funnel web. and im not really sure if i posted my pics correctly you guys might halft to help me out a littlersz_my_1992_foxbody_001.jpg

they look like it. after i asked i couldnt help myself and started looking at some wheels online lol
I know how that is, I love the 99 Cobra's like in my signature pic. But then again I like the 2011 GT500's and the 5 lug 17" points, ugh the possibilities are endless, lol.

Maxwell

I know how that is, I love the 99 Cobra's like in my signature pic. But then again I like the 2011 GT500's and the 5 lug 17" points, ugh the possibilities are endless, lol.
i know every time i get on the internet i get lost looking up parts for Jolene once that begins im on for at least four hours making a new wishlist lol :joyful: