• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale Parting Out '90 LX Hatch

Blown347

Staff member
Hey I need some stock GT or 4-cyl springs. know anybody that has any or do you have any more?

There will be some 4 banger springs available from a fastfox619's 4 banger conversion however not sure when that will be.... springs on my parts car were aftermarket and have been sold already

Blown347

Staff member
Calypso, I'm back and I still want the sway bar :)

87notch,
Is it all 4? I found a set a while back on corral for 35 bucks. Is that in the ballpark?

87_notchfox

just another notch among the rest lol...
well i saw some rears going for 35. but if you interested in them we can make a deal on deal i dont have any use for them really because i have bbk coils in my wifes car so i just want them gone

Blown347

Staff member
As long as they're in good shape I absolutely want them. I have bbk lowering springs which are nice but aren't getting the job done at the track.

45?

87_notchfox

just another notch among the rest lol...
there in good shape they were on my wifes car but i swapped the out so they been sitting in my garage...make it 50 and come and get them today if you like?

Blown347

Staff member
From what I'm reading the 4 cyl springs aren't the best for the rear. Do you have any GT rear springs??

Blown347

Staff member

Are there bushings that are supposed to go on it? My car has never had one so I don't know lol

There is hold down clips which do come with it, as far as bolts Ill have to dig for em I used a set on my buddies Cobra the other day Ill see what I have in my stash of hardware.

I think I have a set sitting on the floor of my t top. Its not going to need a swaybar bolted on anytime soon so U can have those bolts