• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale Parting Out '90 LX Hatch

Parting out a '90 LX hatch. NO ENGINE OR TRANS. Some body parts(fair shape front nose/hatch/side glass/mirrors), pony wheels, KYB aftermarket struts new, Eibach Sportline lowering springs new, V-8 wiring and fuel lines, fuel tank and pump new, tons of misc stuff. Interior has been spray painted black and is 99% un useable however has nice SN95 black tweed seatswith power track(possibly sold). Blac...k armrest delete. Magnaflow magnapack mufflers with dumps, Cobra R SVO hood new(some damge near where hood bolts to hinges), Prothane engine mounts new. GT rear wing, Wings West brand 1993 Cobra side skirts urethane, drilled rotors with new pads. AOD driveshaft, stock hood no damage(just ugly paint lol) All parts listed as new have under 50 miles of drive time. I will have pics posted tomorrow, also will have a CL link tomorrow. Car also has a bitchin nice aftermarket power moonroof installed with MINT headliner. May consider chopping roof if someone wants it. Lemme know what u may need

Can't 87_notchfox use the wiring for his V8 swap into his 93?

EDIT: Nevermind just looked at the thread again, so the 90-91 O2 harness is different than the 92-93?

Hahaha 347, I wanted them also. Messaged Phil on FB about them, he let me know about 2hrs ago that they sold this AM. Good thing too cause I really don't have the $ or space for them.

Blown347

Staff member
AAAAHHH all i want is black seats!!!! and they seem impossible to find for a good deal

Oh, well if that's the case, we'll need pics when they are installed. Damn my 83 netted halo's would have looked great on those seat's too.

But it's not just Termi upholstery, It's the fox sport seats, with SVO style foam and the Termi upholstery. Going with the 84-89 seat's cause I like the taller backrest and the adjustable thigh bolster. then putting my netted halo's in to finish it off, should look pretty badass.

Edit: I need to get some pics of the netted halo's on here.

Bluez88

I'll make sure to upload the photos once I have them installed. :)
Thanks Phil.

Btw, the Xpipe and prothane mounts made it an entirely different car.