• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fox body meetup / cruise?

Maybe meet somewhere and cruise down to a place to eat? Just an idea..anyone else have ideas as far as where to meet and where to eat...it rhymes lol

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

Blown347

Staff member
How about meeting in Somewhere more north and taking the coast highway cruise to san diego, and eat somewhere down there. Maybe meet in oceanside/carlsbad/encinitas area. Its a pretty good distance with good scenery and such. And just go to a place with a decent parking lot in san diego lol.

I'll be up in riverside with Elmo, on Saturday. :(
Will be out there to pick up his fox if its ready and bring it back home hopefully.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

How about meeting in Somewhere more north and taking the coast highway cruise to san diego, and eat somewhere down there. Maybe meet in oceanside/carlsbad/encinitas area. Its a pretty good distance with good scenery and such. And just go to a place with a decent parking lot in san diego lol.
This would be fun, a caravan of foxbodys cruising down the 5, which is nearest to the beach. :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

Blown347

Staff member
I'll be up in riverside with Elmo, on Saturday. :(
Will be out there to pick up his fox if its ready and bring it back home hopefully.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

Well what about Sunday? I'm just making suggestions to see when ppl are free

87_notchfox

just another notch among the rest lol...
wat time...i might be free mid day saturday and not sure sunday...also depends on how lazy i feel about swapping the pumpkin on my IRS lol...if not i will cruise my wifes 4 banger lol if she doesnt want to cruise it

Blown347

Staff member
Can everybody do Sunday morning? Here's my #: 9517649656

Shoot me a text and ill try to work it out. I think we have 5 that have said they would go.

Emilio, you want to do some pictures and such that day?

87_notchfox

just another notch among the rest lol...
damn i cant sunday morning my wife has something going on at 10 n not sure how long it will go for...damn lol

Blown347

Staff member
Damn, well there can always be next time. Well regardless I will be at Racelegal tomorrow night so some of you all should come hang out :D

Blown347

Staff member
I'll be there at like 6 or 630. My number is on this thread if you can't find me

Ohhh Emilio, if u go can u bring me my windshield decal please? Lol