• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fox body meetup / cruise?

Blown347

Staff member
Any of u San Diego guys want to have a fox meet up/ cruise this weekend? I think it'd be tight

Small world. Him and fernando were at our club meet last Saturday and Fernando jokingly asked if I wanted to buy 5 lug ROH's. He showed me the pic of ur car I was like I know that guy from the new fox forum....

Blown347

Staff member
Small world. Him and fernando were at our club meet last Saturday and Fernando jokingly asked if I wanted to buy 5 lug ROH's. He showed me the pic of ur car I was like I know that guy from the new fox forum....

Ha nice but u can't have my rims lol

Blown347

Staff member
We need like a backroad cruise. I don't know the SD area that well. Any of you know a good meet up and route to use? preferably a little more north haha

foxinsd1

'89 Notch
thats sounds like a great idea..probably gonna do a tune up that day ,but i will be down for the next one ..im by imperial beach area