• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

what kind of intake? 1991 ford mustang

gavin12

So im looking at buying a 1991 ford mustang lx its had the motor totally redone with the block hot tanked reconditioned rods new pistons head studs gt40 heads a e303 cam valves done 24lb injectors and fuel pump. and a few other things car appears to be in mechanical good condition with no rust I can see in pictures obviously id look in person. But i cant tell what intake this is and was wondering if you guys could help me out. Also hes asking 7000 do you guys think its a good deal or should i pass?296157900_796668561362536_4405709096014417714_n.jpg

gavin12

So im looking at buying a 1991 ford mustang lx its had the motor totally redone with the block hot tanked reconditioned rods new pistons head studs gt40 heads a e303 cam valves done 24lb injectors and fuel pump. and a few other things car appears to be in mechanical good condition with no rust I can see in pictures obviously id look in person. But i cant tell what intake this is and was wondering if you guys could help me out. Also hes asking 7000 do you guys think its a good deal or should i pass?View attachment 3856
the car also has a 5 lug swap says it needs some paint work and cleaning but thats it

IFIGOULUZ

the car also has a 5 lug swap says it needs some paint work and cleaning but thats it
It does look homemade. You need to go see it in person and check the stuff you can’t fix. If that intake is working or not a problem for now. Lol. You’ll enjoy spending you money more on buying a new intake that having to do floor pans.