• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

TFI Relocation Kit from FatFoxx.com LLC

FatFoxx

Here is a link to our video to help anyone who might need it.
Contact me if you have any questions by getting the # off the video. Thanks guys!

FatFoxx

Very nice.. been meaning to get one.. Now that I got my car back:)
Just go to paypal and order. We have more than enough in stock to get you going. Watching the video will show you the differences in heat from the dizzy compared to the heatsink. We offer this kit as a simple upgrade that will give you confidence that you will not have problems down the road with your TFI Module going south. There are tons of people expeirencing problems with this and that is why we developed this kit! It keeps your TFI cool and worry free!
We accept Paypal transactions only. Our account name is : fatfoxx@epbfi.com. The price is $63.00 and my # is 423-785-7412. Call today and order yours!

What is the + on relocating. first time i here of this.

The TFI module often dies from engine heat, the 94-95 Mustang's have a remote mounted module from the factory as well as other Ford models with 302's and 351's, Crown Vic's, Town Car's, Bronco's & F150's. So you get the heat sink from one of those and change the wiring to relocate the module over on the strut tower or in the inner fender if you have done a wire tuck, where ever you choose. Try going to www.corral.net/forums and doing a search you'll get loads of info on this.

Blown347

Staff member
I can vouch for this because it happened to my LX less then a month after I bought it. I didn't relocate it but I had to replace it. Not fun to just have your car shut off on you for what seems like no apparent reason.

FatFoxx

It is a very common thing! The great thing about my kit is that you dont have to go searching through the junkyard, sweating,fighting off the mosqitos,wasp,snakes,spiders and the clerk wanting an arm and leg for the parts. Trust me I was dealing with this issue while I was trying to supply my customers with the factory parts. Not to mention that junk yards are crushing these cars because they are not making any money off them anymore. It is your choice and I have tried to make my kit easy and affordable to obtain. I just know how much time I spent in the salvage yards looking for these kits to sell. Before long you run out of salvage yards and cars to choose from. We are a legitimate Company and we are here to serve you.

Thanks,
Ray Blankenship
FatFoxx.Com LLC
423-785-7412