• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Site problems...scroll down and see

broncojunkie

I've been having issues posting on the forum lately. I'm not sure what the deal is, but my problem is typing. From my phone, the text and spacing doesn't want to cooperate. It capitalizes when I don't want it to, adds spacing, removes spacing, etc.

it fixed it, but it doesn't seem like it has. It's anyone ride having problems?

phone software. Iv was hoping

update to my

n

had a

Asof right just nit's still doI ing it. ow,

As

broncojunkie

Samsung Galaxy S20, Android, and I tried Samsung browser and Firefox. Firefox seemed to work for a while but now it's doing it too. If no one else is having issues, I'll presume it's my phone. I haven't tried the laptop lately.

broncojunkie

Firefox browser seems to be a little more stable, but still have the same issue. It just gives me a little extra time to type before going haywire. That's what I'm using for this post. In retrospect, these problems started a long time ago, but they were very minor. Mainly, it just showed up as deleting the space between words. I would have to go back and add spaces. Now, it seems to be Adding spaces (sometimes tabs) and capitalizing words. The spacing issue eventually gets excessive. Eventually, it'll start Adding several blank lines.

broncojunkie

Using Tor browser here. Just looking to see if a different browser will fix the issue. So far, it seems like it's ok. I typed out a few paragraphs and haven't noticed any problems.