• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

parts diagram

RIBoater

Hi all, new guy here. Introduced myself in the Welcome new members thread.
where is the best place to find a complete list of part numbers? Going to start ordering parts for this winter project. 87 lx convertible 2.3L.

broncojunkie

I don't know of any one place that has a complete list. Rockauto is probably the closest you'll find, but it's not going to list many parts that aren't being produced in the aftermarket sector. Still a good place to look. I use it often for this very reason.

RIBoater

Thanks Bronco. what i was actually looking for isn't a place to order parts but rather to identify parts. An exploded parts diagram of the entire car. For example on the rear of the right shock tower, there is a rubber mounting piece for a fuse block. The rubber is deteriorated and broken and I want get a new one. I have no idea what it's called or what the part number is to look it up.