• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Off topic-Show us your fur babies!

broncojunkie

Beautiful pups!

I have a whole pack of a-holes lol! Three boxers and we ended up with another smaller dog that a family member abandoned with us.
Screenshot_20211108-171330_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211108-171824_Gallery.jpg
My main buddy and the head honcho "Biff". He's 10 yrs old and still acts like a pup, although he's definitely slowing down some. He weighs 90+ lbs and likes to put every ounce on top of you!

Screenshot_20211108-171558_Gallery.jpg
"Tipper" is a year younger than Biff. He was such a handful that we needed a buddy for him. They've been best friends since they met. She's a sweet dog, but gets excited easily. We've had to break up a few fights with her and the other two girls. She absolutely loves children (especially babies).

broncojunkie

Screenshot_20211108-171900_Gallery.jpg
"Jade", I believe, is a boston terrier mix. She's taller than a boston but has energy for days. She always (and I mean ALWAYS) has a tennis ball... unless you have the ball, which she will be standing there waiting for you to throw it lol

broncojunkie

Screenshot_20211108-173319_Gallery.jpg
"Annie", as in "little orphan Annie", is the newest. The wife rescued her when she was pregnant and abandoned. We planned to get her through birthing, adopt the pups, and then find her a home. The plan almost worked lol! One pup was stillborn and stuck inside, although we didn't know at the time. She got sick and we almost lost her. We took care of her and got her healthy. My wife spent several days and nights helping with the pups and then found them all homes. She did this almost entirely by herself while working full time. She had been neglected and had a rough life when she found us. Me and the wife discussed it and decided that we were going to make sure the rest of her time here was good. She's now the happiest dog ever. My stepson ended up with one of the pups and another one lives about 100 yards from us, so we see him several times a week. We figure Annie is probably around 3 yrs old now. We've had her about 2 yrs.

Our boys are spoiled rotten and I mean ROTTEN! Have had both since pups. Jake (black) is daddy's boy and Jack is my baby and they know it. They are just so bonded. Never have they ever got in a fight. Barely a growl maybe 1 or 2 times during their life thus far. Just love my Labs. Our Boys 10-2020.jpg

broncojunkie

Our boys are spoiled rotten and I mean ROTTEN! Have had both since pups. Jake (black) is daddy's boy and Jack is my baby and they know it. They are just so bonded. Never have they ever got in a fight. Barely a growl maybe 1 or 2 times during their life thus far. Just love my Labs. View attachment 3571
Jack reminds me of my ol buddy "Hendrix". We lost him a few years back, but he was with me for 12 yrs. My stepson is currently having a sketch artist draw a picture of him for us. Hendrix was scared to death of thunder and lightning. Camera flash and even flickering candles would send him running. That's why I don't have many pics of him lol! He was very grey in the face when he got old. He was a rescue, but very gentle and lovable. FB_IMG_1492779268308.jpg

Jack reminds me of my ol buddy "Hendrix". We lost him a few years back, but he was with me for 12 yrs. My stepson is currently having a sketch artist draw a picture of him for us. Hendrix was scared to death of thunder and lightning. Camera flash and even flickering candles would send him running. That's why I don't have many pics of him lol! He was very grey in the face when he got old. He was a rescue, but very gentle and lovable. View attachment 3572
I have done canvases. The 2 outer ones are my favorites

Attachments

• Lab canvases (1).jpg
    Lab canvases (1).jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 4
We take a step further, lol. Our X-Mas tree is ALL Labs.
It's for them, they love opening presents, lol.

Attachments

• Christmas 2021 (1).jpg
    Christmas 2021 (1).jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 2
Added a new member to our "pack".
I know he will be a Mustang boy, lol.
Everyone, meet Jerry Lee.
Cute as a button and a mouth full of razor-sharp teeth.
He is affectionately known as the LABRAGATOR!
Last picture with his big brothers, Jack & Jake.
Yes we like "J" names, lol.
My frustration when I am yelling at one of them or my husband who is named Jeff!
I run through all the names til I get the right one!:D

Attachments

• Jerry Lee 9 Weeks  (1).jpg
    Jerry Lee 9 Weeks (1).jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Jerry Lee 9 Weeks  (9).jpg
    Jerry Lee 9 Weeks (9).jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Boys 5-10-22.jpg
    Boys 5-10-22.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 3