• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Maxwell

My names Maxwell. I'm currently in the Marine Corps stationed in California. I have within the past six months bought myself a 93 Fox named Jolene lol gotta name your babies. I have an extensive background in automotive mechanics to include prior transmission experience, heavy machinery, heavy and light duty diesel, and BMW dealership experience that I hope to be able to share some knowledge of and learn as well.

Maxwell

Thank u. And actually I was just looking for some random parts for Jolene and looking up different information about my transmission, running numbers things like that and stumbled upon this forum. I thought since I got a couple buddies that are part of mustang forums and clubs always doing things like cruises, benefits and swapping rodeo stories and I have an undying passion for cars why not associate with people of the same background.

My names Maxwell. I'm currently in the Marine Corps stationed in California. I have within the past six months bought myself a 93 Fox named Jolene lol gotta name your babies. I have an extensive background in automotive mechanics to include prior transmission experience, heavy machinery, heavy and light duty diesel, and BMW dealership experience that I hope to be able to share some knowledge of and learn as well.

Great to hang out last Sunday thanks for coming to my Dads carshow. Hope to get a cruise to SD soon. Welcome to the forum :)

Maxwell

Great to hang out last Sunday thanks for coming to my Dads carshow. Hope to get a cruise to SD soon. Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks for allowing me to attend it was a great opportunity to meet a couple of u fellas. And absolutely just let me know when and where again and ill be there :playful: