• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

RuffNick13

Hello everyone I'm new here. I dont currently own a fox body mustang but I have been looking/shopping around for one for a while now and found this site. I'm wanting to find one to restore and rebuild and hopefully I'll learn from all the guys on here.

broncojunkie

Welcome, RuffNick!

Where do you live? I've been seeing a lot of foxes for sale recently here in the east coast. I'm in WV... in the rust belt. Prices have been crazy in my area. Rusted out junk for $3-5k, but you'll see an occasional good deal. I've sorta been keeping an eye out for a clean roller to use as a drag car. I may even end up going with an sn95 or new edge, but a fox would better suit my needs, since I already have a stockpile of spare parts.

ALMOST STOCK

Staff member
Hello everyone I'm new here. I dont currently own a fox body mustang but I have been looking/shopping around for one for a while now and found this site. I'm wanting to find one to restore and rebuild and hopefully I'll learn from all the guys on here.
Anything specially your looking for ?

RuffNick13

Im in western NC. There are not many I've been seeing around here locally but there are a few. Just nothing I've wanted yet haha. I'd like an 85 model or a 93 cobra if I could choose

broncojunkie

I have family in the Bristol VA/TN area. I've seen some decent deals on fox Mustangs around there. How far is that from you? I'll be down that way here in a week or so.