• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New member here.

Hello Everyone, Just found this Site. Looks great! Like all the years of 79-93.

Pretty well attached to the early ones but am still looking for a real nice 89 McLaren to stay current.

I wonder if there will be a spot for the McLarens here?

Looks like a great site to be a part of. Thanks .

Wecome!! You hardly see those models. I've seen a red one with a black top around my neighborhood. It's mint!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

Thanks FastFox. Your right about seeing them around. I know they are around in numbers in just about every state, but since the passing of Sandy @ the ASC McLaren website, the car forum discussion and car locater ads really don't appear to be very current there. Most of the ads with the cars listed have very old dates on them. I periodically check in there, but really don't look to be very busy with their discussion forum. I thought this great site may possibly be another outlet for seeing them talked about or even listed for sale. I watch ebay auctions, but they seem to be pretty used up by the looks of the low prices they seem to sell for when they do.
I am not sure if there is a demand for such a limited mustang convertible but thought I would ask to see if there was interest in picking up from there and allowing them to have their own section. I know the four eye pride website just deal with the Capri four eyes and 79-82 coachbuilt mustang convertibles, Not the aero 87-90 Mustang Convertible McLarens. That would be great if we could cater to the latter 87-90 cars and let foureye keep the capris and early coachbuilt mustang convertibles of 79-82. Just a thought. Thanks again for the welcome.....