• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New from NH

CoastieRon

Hello all! Just picked up my dream car (since I was 15 - I'm close to 50 now), a 1987 LX SSP - Utah Highway Patrol package, and am excited to learn, restore and improve where I can. The car is straight, unmolested with a great body other than some small bubbling under the paint on the lower doors. It has a shotgun pouch!20210926_122729.jpg20210926_122835.jpgbefore purchase.jpg20210926_122646.jpg

Anyway, I haven't owned a ford in quite some time - I think my last "Ford" was a Merkur XR4Ti in 91.

broncojunkie

Awesome car! Welcome to the group! Did they really use that pouch for shotguns? I wonder if an AR will fit in there lol!

Aldocapecod

Hello all! Just picked up my dream car (since I was 15 - I'm close to 50 now), a 1987 LX SSP - Utah Highway Patrol package, and am excited to learn, restore and improve where I can. The car is straight, unmolested with a great body other than some small bubbling under the paint on the lower doors. It has a shotgun pouch!View attachment 3465View attachment 3466View attachment 3467View attachment 3468

Anyway, I haven't owned a ford in quite some time - I think my last "Ford" was a Merkur XR4Ti in 91.
Great ride my friend. Enjoy it! I believe that’s a rare car