• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Coupe Memeber

waite1of4

Stumbled upon this site and was interested. I have two coupes a 90 SSP coupe and a 92 Coupe. Both are 306 rebuilds with 5spd. Trying to restore the 90 and useing the 92 as a cruiser for now. I am always looking for the next coupe to enter the garage.

Stumbled upon this site and was interested. I have two coupes a 90 SSP coupe and a 92 Coupe. Both are 306 rebuilds with 5spd. Trying to restore the 90 and useing the 92 as a cruiser for now. I am always looking for the next coupe to enter the garage.

You, myself and I'm sure many others on here can always make room for another coupe. Ha ha!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

Welcome! That would great to see pic's of them. Especially the progress on the 90 ssp. Is that just 306 Stock rebuilds with everything else stock on the engine?

Jonny

Welcome. Glad you joined. Can we see some pics when you have a moment. :) Cars sound pretty awesome.