• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My fox is dead :'(

Blown347

Staff member
https://www.good-guys.com/dmn

The del mar nationals is a huge hot rod car show. 2500 vehicles lots of vendors and a great time. Sunday is "all American Sunday" and any American car can enter. For 30 bucks you get vehicle entry, 2 adult tickets, a goody bag, an you can race the auto cross track they have as much as you want. It's a pretty cool show.

Saturday at barona is the renegade bracket series. I'm just going to run test n tune and try to get the beast's suspension dialed in before its next summit race.

Blown347

Staff member
You register the day of show. It's at the hotel across the street from the fairgrounds. There is no pre entry for the all American Sunday. For the fall show I had te only foxbody there :p

Blown347

Staff member
Oh MY GOD! well it is done and the body looks great, but after me telling them at least a dozen times to lock on a detailer, they just washed it and vacuumed it out. it still has stains on the seat and carpet from where they let it get rained in right after the accident sitting in their lot. They thought they were just going to give it back to me without having the interior professionally cleaned. So I figure it's been 4 months, what's one more day. UGH

88lx elmo

CARNAGE 88 LX
Oh MY GOD! well it is done and the body looks great, but after me telling them at least a dozen times to lock on a detailer, they just washed it and vacuumed it out. it still has stains on the seat and carpet from where they let it get rained in right after the accident sitting in their lot. They thought they were just going to give it back to me without having the interior professionally cleaned. So I figure it's been 4 months, what's one more day. UGH

this guys are something....yeah one day is too easy.

87_notchfox

just another notch among the rest lol...
Damn...that's a long time to fix a car

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Blown347

Staff member
Ha well lets see,

The month of December was getting the insurance company to not total it.

The month of January I was in North Carolina and they lied to me the whole time telling me it would be done by the time I got back.

February was a bunch of lies that ended in me finding most of my own body panels and parts.

And march was actual work done that they tried to half ass so I kept having to make them do more.

So long story short, NEVER go to Patrick Flynn's auto body lol

Blown347

Staff member
supuqugy.jpg

I've got her back!!!

Blown347

Staff member
New shoes on slicks n skinnies.

BUT I noticed when I was putting them on that one of the bolts on my upper control arm is gone, snapped or something. Along with the solid spherical bushings, so I can't make a pass, got to tow it home and get it fixed up :(

ebygabuv.jpg