• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang by The Bay Pics

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
All, Mustang by the Bay Pics have been posted.

http://www.foxbodymustangs.org/community/useralbums/

DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0249.JPG
DSC_0320.JPG
DSC_9877.JPG
DSC_9888.JPG
DSC_9892.JPG
DSC_9908.JPG

Blown347

Staff member
Hey so I met a lot of u guys at this show, my fox is the red and silver one with the blown stroker in it. I had to leave in a rush to take care of something, and didn't get a chance to get anyone's number. It doesn't help that I'm horrible with names lol. Shoot me a message if you we're one of those awesome guys I had the pleasure of meeting

Blown347

Staff member
Ohh i didn't know you started the site. Well i'll be more then happy to show some support and help get it up and going. like i said I'm terrible with names, but what was the guys name with the primered fox? I was supposed to get his number before i left but had to rush out

svt3434

Hey guys, nice to see a site dedicated to our beloved Fox! I own the Vibrant Red 93 Cobra at the show. I also have 11 other fox bodies, some ready to drive others are for parts. Notch and hatchback. My buddy and I are starting a shop called Fox Hunters. A website is coming soon but in the meantime if any of you guys need anything just PM me and let me know what you need. Ill make you a great deal! If we don't have it we will get it for you. Thanks guys!

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, nice to see a site dedicated to our beloved Fox! I own the Vibrant Red 93 Cobra at the show. I also have 11 other fox bodies, some ready to drive others are for parts. Notch and hatchback. My buddy and I are starting a shop called Fox Hunters. A website is coming soon but in the meantime if any of you guys need anything just PM me and let me know what you need. Ill make you a great deal! If we don't have it we will get it for you. Thanks guys!

Welcome and glad you made it over... Bear with us as we are in our starting phase...

Ford1288

Bad Ass Moderator
Man, I should have made it out. Blown347 that is one gorgeous car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford1288

Bad Ass Moderator
I'll get you some pictures to work with and you can make me one. I'll introduce my car soon to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fastfox619 has my old 4 lug ones which are IMPOSSIBLE to find. There was a seller on epay about 6 months ago that had 4 sets of 5 lug ones like yours I searched "ROH WHEELS"

Blown347

Staff member
Fastfox619 has my old 4 lug ones which are IMPOSSIBLE to find. There was a seller on epay about 6 months ago that had 4 sets of 5 lug ones like yours I searched "ROH WHEELS"

Yea it looks like thats the only way you can find them anymore. So i will be extra careful with mine lol.

AT6svo

The white hatch parked next to Blown347's ride is my 90 Faleen. There were quite a few foxes at the show this year, not very many four-eyes though. I spoke with the owner of the primered notch but I can remember his name right now. He's a nice guy and been around when it comes to fox mustangs.

dsc_9892-jpg.9

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
The white hatch parked next to Blown347's ride is my 90 Faleen. There were quite a few foxes at the show this year, not very many four-eyes though. I spoke with the owner of the primered notch but I can remember his name right now. He's a nice guy and been around when it comes to fox mustangs.

This one?
standalone