• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Here to learn

89Kaase

I have a 89 LX that I just finished building a Kaase headed dart based 347 stroker. I am now in the process of upgrading everything else to hande the new motor. We estimate about 600 hp at the crank.

89Kaase

Before.JPGThis is from the day I got it, it had all Summit parts. Trickflow upper and lower, blue top injectors, E cam, posi 3:73 with a T5 world class. Really fun car, but not enough. I am doing a COMPLETE overhaul from front to back. I plan on tuning it to 550 rwhp. Will be ordering k member, fuel system, clutch and new rearend components this week. Should be riping up the streets within a few months!

AT6svo

Damn, I would have been happy with how it started! Looks like you've go some serious plans, wish you luck! Welcome.

PxTx

Looks like you are off to a strong start. Nice selection of parts. Funny you mention the Shelby angle. I just posted about a Shelby American Auto Club Mustang. Are you familiar with those?