• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello from Alberta

Looming forward to see the picture of this beauty!!! Nice to see someone else from here :)

Seven up edition!! Ohhhh my heart ❤❤❤

Dcgtconv

OK here are a few pics. I took a bunch of pictures today as I am getting ready to try and sell it. I tried the Canadian Kijiji site a couple weeks ago as the car is in Alberta Canada, but just received a bunch of silly questions and offers. Going to contact "Bring a Trailer" tomorrow to see if they would be interested in having this car listed on their auction site. The car is totally original, including original tires and yes only 858 miles! I am the second owner, had the car since 2017.

Attachments

• 1lr.JPG
    1lr.JPG
    315.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 97lr.JPG
    97lr.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 257lr.jpg
    257lr.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200418_133600lr.jpg
    20200418_133600lr.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 7
  • 190lr.jpg
    190lr.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 147lr.JPG
    147lr.JPG
    246.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 92lr.jpg
    92lr.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 7
Oh my gosh!!! Wowww!!!!! So beautiful and so original and in great shape!!! How kuch are you asking? Just kinda curious

Had a friend in NB that rescued a 7UP as well. Had about 50k and was in really good shape too. Loving the green!!!

Kijiji is the worst for tirekickers its painful. Even the owner that had my little man.. the seller himself was a joke. Felt like i was in a rescue situation. Nice guy at all but boy oh boy...

I dont know if Alberta would be the place to sell this Gem. Simply saying that cause over the years of owning, i havent truly meant anypne that truly value and love foxbodys. A handful of people and those people already have their little gem. Have ypu tried advertising Canada wide instead? Ontario might be a good place. Wondering if that auction will do you any good! I hope so :)

Dcgtconv

Oh my gosh!!! Wowww!!!!! So beautiful and so original and in great shape!!! How kuch are you asking? Just kinda curious

Had a friend in NB that rescued a 7UP as well. Had about 50k and was in really good shape too. Loving the green!!!

Kijiji is the worst for tirekickers its painful. Even the owner that had my little man.. the seller himself was a joke. Felt like i was in a rescue situation. Nice guy at all but boy oh boy...

I dont know if Alberta would be the place to sell this Gem. Simply saying that cause over the years of owning, i havent truly meant anypne that truly value and love foxbodys. A handful of people and those people already have their little gem. Have ypu tried advertising Canada wide instead? Ontario might be a good place. Wondering if that auction will do you any good! I hope so :)
Hey Flowerztrolls, thanks for the comments, yes Kijiji doesn't really work for collector cars. I have been watch BaT for a while now, nice thing is that is a North American Auction so hoping someone in either Canada or US, that know and appreciates what this time capsule is, will have a chance to buy it. It deserves a good collector home. Where are you from?

FoxRod

Wow, Very Nice!...a recent Coupe SOLD in BAT.

SOLD FOR $37,333 USD ON 4/23/20

Last edited: