• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Foxbody Fan

George

Hello, just found this site.
I'm from northeastern Pa.

I've had a 90LX for about the last 3 years. Drove it stock for the first couple months, then couldn't stand it and had to start modifying. I may have gone over the edge alittle bit when I totally dismantled the entire car. Ooops. Did I do that?? Well I guess I did and now I'm looking for some other like minded Foxbody fans for encouragement and probably info on how to re-mantle the car. So far this has been a fun project and I do plan on seeing this thing thru to completion, even if it takes another 3 to 4 years.

I also owned a 1988 GT back in the early 90's. I had that car painted, added subframe connectors, totally rebuilt the engine with gt40 iron heads, Steeda #18 cam, full 2.1/2"exhaust, 3:73 gears, Auburn diff. It ran high 12's in the quater. Fun street car.
I guess I can't drive a Mustang stock for long.

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, just found this site.
I'm from northeastern Pa.

I've had a 90LX for about the last 3 years. Drove it stock for the first couple months, then couldn't stand it and had to start modifying. I may have gone over the edge alittle bit when I totally dismantled the entire car. Ooops. Did I do that?? Well I guess I did and now I'm looking for some other like minded Foxbody fans for encouragement and probably info on how to re-mantle the car. So far this has been a fun project and I do plan on seeing this thing thru to completion, even if it takes another 3 to 4 years.

I also owned a 1988 GT back in the early 90's. I had that car painted, added subframe connectors, totally rebuilt the engine with gt40 iron heads, Steeda #18 cam, full 2.1/2"exhaust, 3:73 gears, Auburn diff. It ran high 12's in the quater. Fun street car.
I guess I can't drive a Mustang stock for long.

@George welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.. If you need anything just ask.. Try and get some pics up..

Blown347

Staff member
Sounds like a fun build :) check out rkuhn's build thread on his 84GT Turbo. He's enough to encourage anybody lol

I look forward to seeing your build come together. And WELCOME!