• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fox body Picture Thread

What body kit is that on those verts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The bodykit on those two verts is from a company named DECH. Theyre not around anymore, but sometimes they pop up for sale on eBay, craigslist or forums. Theyre somewhat similar to the saleen kit.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

madspeed

my current ride

6ena6a5u.jpg

my last one

ymu9u3av.jpg

fastfox619, I bought the Team-z K-member from the guy with the slammed 4 eye pace car, no joke, its scraped on the bottom of the rack mount !

Haha! That's funny how small the world really is. I've seen parts do a full circle being passed around from one fox to another and back on ones fox. :D

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

This is a someones picture from another site. It's a twin of my car, (or what my car will be one day). I asked him a while back if I can take this picture for inspiration.
615729_440587172649100_31828358_o.jpg
Definately a nice pair of turbo gt t-tops. I like the wheels. Are they 15" or 16"?

Sorry I just checked his thread on Four Eyed Pride and they are 15's with 225/60's on them.
Thanks, for the info. They really do look good on the mate to your car you posted, I'll have to try to find a set for mine. That would be a great upgrade for my car. Mine still has the TRX tires on it with good tread but are badly cracked on the sidewalls and are unsafe to drive on.
That would give me a little bigger tire for handling and still fit the looks of the car.