• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Factory rocker arms

Jasonfoxbody

Looking at installing a trickflow stage 1 camshaft. Camshaft was a Christmas gift from my wife lol. My question is can I use factory stamp steel rockers arms? I'm not looking for max power. I drive the car daily in the summer. It's not really in the budget for roller rockers. Will I have an issues? More about the car... 1990 fox body. Stock e7 heads, bbk headers, professional products intake, throttle body and spacer, full exhaust, 373 gears, 5 speed, electric fans etc. Car was dyno tuned last summer without cam and made 260hp and 306tq to the wheels. I'm not worried about max power I really just need to know if the factory steel rockers will work. Max lift on the cam is 512 I believe. And I have the trickflow springs to go with it. Thanks in advance