• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale Calypso Coupe's '86 Mustang GT

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3874359565.html.
$5000 for FBM peeps or FBM referral. Do to unforeseen circumstances I am posting the '86 for sale. Please any negative comments to be kept to yourself. I need you all to spread the word on the car. Partout value is much more but currently need to sell complete. Lemme know guys and thanks! Will consider trade for clean Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis with leather interior only. '02-current preferred and at or under 100k miles

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3874359565.html.
$5000 for FBM peeps or FBM referral. Do to unforeseen circumstances I am posting the '86 for sale. Please any negative comments to be kept to yourself. I need you all to spread the word on the car. Partout value is much more but currently need to sell complete. Lemme know guys and thanks! Will consider trade for clean Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis with leather interior only. '02-current preferred and at or under 100k miles
Wow very nice..

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Partout will likely start late next week. It's been a bunch of crap interest from stupid flakes and tools. I just found and purchased a fairly cheap Crown Vic for a daily driver. 2003 P71 with 152K. Still have some service work to do on it until then I hope to drive my Expedition but need to keep the '86 together as a backup ride. I drive fairly local so this Vic should suffice for awhile.

Partout will likely start late next week. It's been a bunch of crap interest from stupid flakes and tools. I just found and purchased a fairly cheap Crown Vic for a daily driver. 2003 P71 with 152K. Still have some service work to do on it until then I hope to drive my Expedition but need to keep the '86 together as a backup ride. I drive fairly local so this Vic should suffice for awhile.

Car has black tweed front and rear seats. MINOR flaws but no holes or anything. Will sell only the set front and back for $250 club members price only.