• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale '93 5.0 LX convertible

Mr. Ed

My '93 is shrinking. Must be, I'm not getting any bigger! Anyway, the car is proving to be too small for me to get into and out of. Has all of the standard LX equipment plus the Premium sound package. Previous owner put on 17" Cobra wheels. Flowmaster mufflers. It is one beautiful car. Silver with black top. Has two boots, one aftermarket black and the factory grey one. Runs like a top. Two problems: The door lock actuator in the passenger's door is frozen. I have a new replacement for it. And the air bag light is flashing a code 52, air bag module fuse. $8300.00. PM me for the other photos.2457

Sorry. The other photos are too large to post here. I am in south Jersey, 30 minutes from Philly.

Later!
Mr. Ed

Last edited:

Mr. Ed

Sun's out! Cruising season is in full swing. Can you see yourself in this car? I edited the ad a bit with new information.

Later!
Mr. Ed