• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

'91 Coupe--Representing MD

Maniaxcoupe

Hoping to learn a few things about my favorite Mustang and maybe share a few things as well. I have owned a Foxbody since 1991, from stock to not so much...
DSCF0200_zps614eadb3.jpg

Blown347

Staff member
Welcome and hope you enjoy our site :)

That coupe looks like a beast! lets see some pics and more info

Maniaxcoupe

Thanks. I am liking your car as well. My dad's is the same color combo. I dont have as many pictures as I should. The car has been parked for a couple years while I saved money to make several changes. Its almost done now and I will be putting it to the test during Mustang Week at Myrtle Beach. A couple years ago (when the pics above were taken) it had a s-trim vortech (10 lbs of boost) with 55lb injectors. It had run a best of 10.35 at 134mph. I have since upgraded to a YS blower (14 lb)with a Procharger A/A intercooler, installed a renegade double bracket and Kurgan blower brace, switched to e-85 and 120lb injectors. Also converting to 5 lug , 3" exhaust, and just added a tubular k member and coil overs. Hoping to put up single digits in the quarter, at full weight and a stock as possible look.
2013-07-08_19-44-45_551_zpsf54191ca.jpg

2013-03-28_18-37-03_327_zpsa06ee3ac.jpg

IMG_20121217_113311_zps81fbd461.jpg

Maniaxcoupe

Blown347 I am struggling with picking a set of wheels. I want Weld RTS for track time, but also want a "street" wheel. I like the BBS, but heard they are no longer available. I also like the FR500, Saleen 5 spoke, 03 Cobra....just cant figure it out. Post comments, I will listen!

Blown347

Staff member
there are BBS replicas out there you can find. I'm fond of several wheels on foxes, 10 anniversary cobras, ROH ZS's, draglites, FR500s, and Cobra R wheels all look sick! and something new that I also like the look of that would be a good big n little street rim (kind of heavy for the track unless you're on a budget) are SVE drag wheels.