• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale 89 Mustang gt 5 spd San Diego

* This has been mod approved for posting on here
* this is up for sale on craigslist and i will add the link for pics
* will not part out or lower the price for parts taken off

Up for sale is my 89 Mustang gt 5.0, it's been my project but I just decided to just buy a new car and fix that up. I've put a lot of hours and money into this car. When I got it, the car was barely running but after tons of tuning it's finally driving and running fine. Now this thing isn't a beauty queen, it a car for having fun in. When I got it, it was set up for drag and while I was going to set it up for track days I haven't totally changed the set up. Also due to the nature of the engine, YOU will deal with smog, and the car does have a salvage title.
What's in it?
Engine
Ford 302
Holley 650 double pumper-jetted down a size
Mallory Distributor
Ford racing wires
3g alternator-bracket sill needs to be made to be complete but still runs in current set up.
Ford Taurus fan-Burly fan 3800+cfm-wired to a manual switch
Aluminum racing radiator
Cusco oil catch can
*A few mechanics have said this also has a cam but I haven't taken apart the engine to verify.
*I have a Mac/flowmaster spare exhaust that will come with the car
Drivetrain
Rebuilt 5 speed manual
Good clutch
*I have a spare flywheel I will include
Chassis/suspension
5 point roll cage
Eibach front springs
Don't know about rear springs
*I have full Bullitt mustang shocks and struts that haven't been installed yet
*I have spare front sway bar that hasn't been installed yet I will throw in
Wheels and tires
Full set of ARE 16in rims with decent tires
3 pony rims (the 4th rim has mess up lug holes) 2x Achilles atr sports/2x bfgoodrich
Interior
2x Black racing seats-look like the summit kind
1x crow 5pt harness
Auto meter tach with shift light
Auto meter oil pressure and engine temp gauges
Manual choke for carb
Upr shift extender
Type r shifter
Stuff that need attention\
Roof is metal with bondo over it-likely why it has salvage, bondo was starting to crack and I was in process of scraping off but I don't have time to finish the job
The gauge cluster need to been hooked up
The black paint is removable plasti dip coating
I wheel stud is stripped and I will throw in the replacement.
I will show the car and give test drives to people with cash in hand and don't make offers unless it's in person. I work Sunday thru Wed 10-7pm just to give you an idea of my schedule. My names Taylor feel free to text me 760-473-5207,
2,000 OBO
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/3655415514.html