• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

28th Annual Fabulous Fords Forever Show @ Knotts Berry Farm!

Here is a link first of all:
http://www.fabulousfordsforever.org/

Who in the So. Cal area and even those not in S. Cal are planning to attend either by entering a vehicle in the show or just by going to see the show?

I have tried and failed at least 2 years in a row to get down to this show. Hopefully I'll make it this year.

For those of us who can't make it out to Knotts this year, would anyone be interested in taking photos of the big fox trip from S/D to Knotts and at the show?
That would be great if someone could post them as well for all of us to see?

California rods are tops in my book. It's nice to see pic's of high end quality innovative work. Looking at those top notch big money rods on the left coast are what makes this hobby fun and gives me many ideas.

Oh Yea, The women are super too. I digress... :cool:

I will be there. Failed to have a car in the show the last 2 years. Was 10 mins too late to the gate 2 years ago and blown engine kept me from having a car in last year. Still go to sell/buy parts and spectate :) Lots of cool shit. Hope to have the '86 or SSP in the show this time. Also hope to have something to take good pics with(new phone or camera)

Thanks guy's, can't wait to see the pic's. It's been a while since I was at a Knotts show. You are lucky to have such nice rides out there to drool over.
Hopefully there will be some early Cobras, GTs, SSPs, and Mustang McLarens mixed in with the other newer foxes. hint,hint.... lol. :cool:

Thats too bad. I would have thought there would be at least two to a handful there at any given west coast show seeing as how California ended up with so many of the SSP's built. I know there are a lot them still around today. I have owned 2 previously, complete with lights, rollbars, black wheels, and chrome caps. They were fun at the time when they were around 3 years old fresh out of service.
They still looked believable as in service undercover trooper pursuit cars. Fun time.

Cool Score Phil on the wheel, antenna and tire cover, The wheels are getting hard to find in new condition today as with the antennas. I really liked those 15/7 steel wheels with the gators on them when they were new. It not only made the LX look menacing, they really worked great too, unlike anything we had previously. Those tires and gt suspension parts Ford used really helped the stang stick to the ground. Mine were fun entering cloverleafs @ 72mph. I miss the days of Mustangs having Cop Shocks, Cop tires, Cop Alternators, and Cop Radiator hoses, They were the Blues Brothers cars of the day! lol.

87_notchfox

just another notch among the rest lol...
i dont have duty for that weekend...but i need to get some work done to my car...i would like to get the body work done and maybe primered and my interior done...but i need to find someone that can do it for the cheap...