• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

24lb Injectors

Mo Imzi

Hi, my stock injectors need to be replaced and I decided to go with 24lb injectors. Will I need a MAF sensor as well? Or can I run without it? Thanks!

Blueknights75

Welcome from NC! Why did you decide on 24lb injectors and not go with the stock 19lb injectors? What type of modifications have been done to the engine? What year is your fox?

Mo Imzi

Welcome from NC! Why did you decide on 24lb injectors and not go with the stock 19lb injectors? What type of modifications have been done to the engine? What year is your fox?
Thank you! I decided to go with 24’s because I have plans on upgrading the engine down the line. I plan on building it slowly, but would like heads, cam, and intake. At the moment (as far as I know) the engine is stock. The previous owner had a cold air intake, however. My Fox is a 92!

HeliFreek

Yes, you will need a MAF sensor calibrated for 24lb injectors. How they will run on a stock motor? I would think not well, it may run rich.