• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1993 CHP SSP 1 of 150

Sounds like you don't let any grass get a chance to grow under your feet even if the ssp is at current idle :D Way to go. Great forward momentum.

I want an SSP coupe or a black LX hatch next. Nice work so far man

Sent from my drivers seat on my iPhone5 via Tapatalk

Thanks sir it's a labor of love. I wish I had some pics when my it was first brought to me, showing the hideous spray painted interior you would even notice the difference more lol

Mine is an SSP car from Florida :)

FHP is a super rare car....check out ssp.org and ssp.net there are alot of FHP members on those sites. if you are interested to see or know what the car once was.

Sadly the car is for sale, however it will be a forward positive move. Selling the car will enable me to have the funds to purchase the rest of the parts for the Calypso notch and get it driving again. Also will be purchasing a cheapie DD and am going to use the '86 GT as a donor for the t-top, virtually making it a driver too(minus interior). I have an ad in the classifieds do if anyone is interested please take a look and let me know.

Well, have not been on in awhile. "Ponch" found a new home a few weeks ago. New owner has him running and driving already, awaiting paint. He's going to continue the stock restoration too. Been buying parts for Calypso Coupe and also picked up a DD (2002 Roush V-6).

You were close to having it running. Glad it went to someone who will take care of it.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

You were close to having it running. Glad it went to someone who will take care of it.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2
Me too. He works for Whittier PD, and his uncle who basically raised him is retired CHP. Said uncle turns 65 in October and actually drove 2 different foxes while on the force. Plan is to give the '93 to his uncle as a thankyou and tribute to him :)

87_notchfox

just another notch among the rest lol...
Wow...I wish I could have had the cash to get it before u got rid of it...people r dumb to molest those cars...

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2