• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1993 CHP SSP 1 of 150

Here is my '93 CHP SSP. Got this car as a roller with nothing inside everything was just 'sat' in the interior. Motor was out of the car in pieces. Found out that Cali only ordered 150 coupes for '93 making the last year something special. Car still wears the crappy purple repaint that was done when the car was decommissioned in 2000. Enjoy the pics :)

93sspcamehome003.jpg

93sspcamehome002.jpg

93sspcamehome001.jpg

93sspcamehome005.jpg

93sspcamehome014.jpg

93sspcamehome016.jpg

93sspcamehome019.jpg

93sspcamehome021.jpg

93sspcamehome012.jpg

93sspcamehome027.jpg

93sspcamehome034.jpg

sspttopprogress003.jpg

sspttopprogress005.jpg

sspttopprogress006.jpg

ttoppartsssppartsclparts028.jpg

progresstoday003.jpg

1993sspenginepics009.jpg

foxesinactionaug14001.jpg

foxesinactionaug14007.jpg

Finally have her back in the garage again. She has been sitting outside while I had a parts car being stripped in the garage. I will hope to have her running shortly. Still need to button up the upper intake manifiold and front accys on the motor. Also need a stock catted h pipe and need to send the radiator out for repair.

Finally have her back in the garage again. She has been sitting outside while I had a parts car being stripped in the garage. I will hope to have her running shortly. Still need to button up the upper intake manifiold and front accys on the motor. Also need a stock catted h pipe and need to send the radiator out for repair.
In the garage where she belongs along with your other rare specimens!!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

Been buttoning up loose ends on the interior. I picked up a few SSP specifics for her too. Got my radio delete plate and antenna hole delete from a guy of ssp.org. Getting things all sorted out and will be assembling the rest of the underhood parts here soon. Picking up a cleaner black hood from David (fastfox619) and a buddy is hooking me up with a stock h pipe for free. So almost ready to run and drive. There is a carshow coming up in December just for cop cars and bikes from all years. Sponsored by the Westminster PD. They have a barn find/in progress class for the show so I can take mine in its current shape :) I am stoked to hopefully learn more about mine as well as take some good pics of ones that are all complete as I intend to restore mine back to in service look/condition

Been buttoning up loose ends on the interior. I picked up a few SSP specifics for her too. Got my radio delete plate and antenna hole delete from a guy of ssp.org. Getting things all sorted out and will be assembling the rest of the underhood parts here soon. Picking up a cleaner black hood from David (fastfox619) and a buddy is hooking me up with a stock h pipe for free. So almost ready to run and drive. There is a carshow coming up in December just for cop cars and bikes from all years. Sponsored by the Westminster PD. They have a barn find/in progress class for the show so I can take mine in its current shape :) I am stoked to hopefully learn more about mine as well as take some good pics of ones that are all complete as I intend to restore mine back to in service look/condition

You gotta make it, a rare opportunity to meet fellow ssp owners and gain more knowledge of your chp unit.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

It Looks like you have great pontential there. Keep Rollin.

Got the upper intake and all vacume lines on yesterday. Also got the front accys baclk on the motor. Bought an OG Motorcraft belt and it doesnt fit :mad: Seems I have the wrong alt pulley or possible wrong crank pulley. So Ill be doing some research today and hope to find the right goods. Routed clutch cable and also heater hoses done. Good progress hope to work on it a bit more today after the GTR car show.

Have not done much to her recently, been busy parting a '90 LX hatch. However the hatch came with a catted h pipe which I needed :) and suprisingly had a pair of OPAL grey rear seatbelt buckles which I also need for the car. Hope to be working on it soon in the next few weeks, still need another alternator pulley since I have the wrong one currently. I will be busy this next week swapping the trans in the '86 again. I am buying a Tremec TKO 600 for the Calypso and dropping the Tremec 3550 into the 4 eye. Sold the T-5 setup already to another club member for his notch.