• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1988 notch back mustang

hello my name is jeffrey I live cali the S.D. area I have a 88 stang I love my car her name is Nora i bought her as a xmas gift to myself and was going to just be a project car until my daily driver was stolen, Im slowly restoring her. this is my first stang before this car i was into imports 4th generation civics. I know everything about those cars top to bottom, I hope to get that way with my stang, I had been searching around for while for a site for my car .. looking forward to learning new stuff here and making more friends

Blown347

Staff member
Welcome to our forum! Hope you enjoy your stay. Get some pics up of the stang :)

How did u hear about us?

thanks and yea ima upload some pics soon i work alot and havnt had time @Blown347 my homie jimmy is into mustangs and hes in a mustang car club he races his foxbody almost ever friday at race legal , he always has stuff on his facebook . i went to his car club page then saw a link to here i liked the way this site was setup, hes actually the reason i got mine..i rode in his and fell in love with the foxbodys, mine isnt as nice as his but it'll get there mine really just needs a paint job

Blown347

Staff member
thanks and yea ima upload some pics soon i work alot and havnt had time @Blown347 my homie jimmy is into mustangs and hes in a mustang car club he races his foxbody almost ever friday at race legal , he always has stuff on his facebook . i went to his car club page then saw a link to here i liked the way this site was setup, hes actually the reason i got mine..i rode in his and fell in love with the foxbodys, mine isnt as nice as his but it'll get there mine really just needs a paint job
Awesome! Well a lot of forum members here are in the San Diego and temecula area. We'll be having some fox cruises and stuff in the future.