• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wichita, KS newb with 93 LX Vert

SLAUGHTERBACK

Hello, just following rules doing my intro. Name is Dustin, from Wichita, KS. Just bought a 93 LX Convertible with the money uncle sam let me have back. Sadly it is a 2.3 automatic car for now, under 100k on it though with a ranger header and silencer tube deleted. Will be swapping it in the future but not sure with what yet, have pistons, turbo, turbo manifold, and intake to build turbo 2.3, also have a fresh 302 bottom end sitting, or may go 4 valve modular. It will have a turbo no matter what though, that is already decided. Will add some pics tomorrow when the top goes down for the day.

SLAUGHTERBACK

20140310_131319.jpg 20140310_131252.jpg 20140310_131238.jpg

Here it is in all of its top down sun shining glory. Still working on headlights and have a straight hood in need of paint for it. Also picked up some 16 inch American Racing 10 spokes that I will sand, plasti dip, and install. Have a new balack top and pads to intall, still need to order cables and a big stapler. Will do a build thread when I really get rolling.