• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Official Fox Body Mustangs Sighting

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
ebe5egu8.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1380956679858.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

John2002

I saw one in my garage too. its like Noah's ark is going to be in need here soon....we had 12 inches of rain this month....I'm supposed to be heading to a show at a ford dealer on Sunday...hoping to get a lot of miles on the car soon...just filled the tank up last week.....first time since September when I put it away to early last year...

John2002

Might have a few more pics today, going to a All Ford Show at a local dealership in a couple of hours. Maybe the first time e have had the car out 2 days straight...more rain coming later tonight....

John2002

S5000063.jpg S5000064 (1).jpg Lamest car show ever.... if the catering truck didn't show up when it did we would have left sooner....The rain held off though...Lots of money on that lot. The car club sponsoring the event was trying to boost its membership...to many money gimmicks going on with raffle ticket for cheap items on tablesS5000057.jpg S5000059.jpg , split the pot and the bake sale....