• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New-ish Member in Oregon

cjandmm

Hello all! Looking forward to being part of the community around here! I have a 1988 GT / 5-Speed that's been in the family since about 1990. It was my dad's and I drove it in high school (95-97). Its been taken apart in my shop for about the last 15 years waiting for resto and now might finally be the time to get it done.

My dream for this is to more or less restore it cosmetically to new condition (Black exterior / red boot-strip and Smoke Gray interior) and do a full mechanical mod. Possibly a Coyote swap and some suspension work. I had always hoped to finish this car and give it back to my dad as a retirement present, and unfortunately that ship sailed. Maybe my new goal is to get it done so my boy can drive it to his Senior Prom like I did mine.

Anyways, thanks in advance for any advice given and hope to be sharing some updates in the future!