• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New from Virginia

Hi all, I recently got an 90 lx hatchback.I replaced the fuel tank,pump,filter and the plugs,wires, distributor cap and rotor and got it running.Now i am in the process of converting it to 5 lug and discs on all four corners. I have the rear end out and replaced the axles already.Looking to get as much knowledge as I can to wake this thing up.Its haggard as hell so I call the car Merle Haggard btw

Redtwilight

Shinigami
Welcome to the forum!

Got any pics of the car? Feel free to start a build thread for it. We'd love to see it progress.

Which part of Va. are ya from?

broncojunkie

"Upload a file" button right below the text window. You may need to reduce the size. I know my phone takes giant pics and the forum doesn't like it. To make it easy, I just downloaded a basic photo resizing app. Another quicker way to reduce it is to open the pic on your phone and do a screenshot, however, you may end up getting other things in the pic, such as your tool bar at the top of your phone screen.

Welcome to the forum!

Got any pics of the car? Feel free to start a build thread for it. We'd love to see it progress.

Which part of Va. are ya from?
I'm from the 804 area, In middlesex county.I started a build thread if you would like to see a few pics