• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

muffler shop

87_notchfox

just another notch among the rest lol...
any one know of a good muffler shop in san diego that might be open on sunday...i want to get my mufflers put in...i want to hear wat supper 44 sound like on a foxbody with a mod motor lol

88lx elmo

CARNAGE 88 LX
Did you ever get your supper 44 put in...I have them on my car Very loud....:eek: about to change to a magnaflow a bit more quiet.

88lx elmo

CARNAGE 88 LX
LOL.....what magnaflow did you have I am going with magnapack......super 44 sound great But my car has a 347 H pipe and it is just a bit to much for where i live I think i wake everyone up at 4 am when i go to work...I live in condos...:D

87_notchfox

I was running regular magnaflows stock h pipe with a 98 cobra motor and it still wasn't that loud. I still have the catback sitting in my garage.

88lx elmo

CARNAGE 88 LX
I was running regular magnaflows stock h pipe with a 98 cobra motor and it still wasn't that loud. I still have the catback sitting in my garage.
iI sure hope they work for me....I dont wana be disappointed. they sound great in my friends 306 quiet at idle and demon when u give it gas.

We took off a new set of flowmasters we had just installed because they had too much back pressure in the cabin and was too unbearable to drive. Didn't know there would be a problem until they were installed. Went back to stock Mufflers. Its been a few years though.

87_notchfox

they sound f*$king great lol...plus i think it feels a bit lighter now lol...ill post a video of it in a few minutes

87_notchfox

here are some videos...the ones from my phone sucked lol...
IMAG0359.jpg
87_cobra_fox

87_notchfox

well it has a mod motor rumble to it...but my wife wants super 44 for her when i do the v-8 swap in the next few weeks...but they do sound good...i like

88lx elmo

CARNAGE 88 LX
well I will have a set of 44's for sale in a bit with about 600 miles on it like new.....let me know if you are intersted