• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Movies with Fox Body Mustangs

85 Mustang GT from The Deep End of the Ocean. A chick flick the wife had on one day, of course the GT was my highlight of the movie. :D
evu7yjym.jpg

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

You would miss this one for sure, it's just the taillights, edge of the wing and tailpipes.

John2002

I tried finding a picture from the movie Road House, Brad Wesley's convertible that he tried running Swayze off the road when he came into town. Michael Douglas had a Gt convertible he used to chase Sharon Stone a few times in Basic Instinct....

Last edited:
Tried finding those two myself just now and had no luck. Thought of another that I couldn't find either, red vert from True Crime starring Clint Eastwood from 1999.

Here it is Eighty Cobra.
View attachment 728

Thanks Mustang Dan 351, that brings back memories. Saw that movie in the theater when new (and many times after). For those who haven't seen the movie it is definitely one to check out! It was based on the Ford factory and workers of the plant at the time when these cars were new. It also shows the assembly lines running in the background while the they were being built. All cars used during the movie were new Fords from late 82 -83. LOT's of new car shot's. I Forget the actresses' name who drove the red 82 G.T (Ann Gillian? I Think, been a while) Whenever she was behind the wheel, she was always flogging the throttle, burning rubber and generally beating the cr*# out of it all throughout the movie. Very funny movie too. A real crack up. THX.

I know that great line cracks me up every time. I use that phrase around the house all the time when doing house projects. lol.

John2002

I just remembered one, Whats his face..Dr Mc Dreamy was in Cant Buy Me Love with one of the guys from The Nerds. He cut grass for some hotty but had to give her money to help her replace her mom's dress she wore and ruined at a party. At the end of the movie the cool chicks roled up in a LX convertible....there aint no way I'd let anyone sit on the top when its down....hotty or not...lol

I remember the remake of the 1953 Invaders from Mars with the great Karen Black (Trilogy of Terror) and Lorrain Newman of early Saturday Night Live fame made around 1984/1985. Karen black the school teacher drove around a charcoal or silver 85 LX vert with red interior and a black top with aluminum 14" wheels and white walls (ugh) but fancy. There were other Fords of that era in there too. plus a red 65/66 Fastback in school parking lot.