• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Misc Fox Parts(Stock & Aftermarket)

WooHoo, getting me some parts!! At this rate if I keep buying parts, I'll just have to buy a shell and then put it all together, LMAO!!! Thanks Phil!!

That's the catch I don't have one :(. If you are ok with a postal $ order that would work best for me. I know you don't know me but I am definitely not here to take someones money and run. Lemme know if that will work for you and I'll get the bottle pulled.

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
That's the catch I don't have one :(. If you are ok with a postal $ order that would work best for me. I know you don't know me but I am definitely not here to take someones money and run. Lemme know if that will work for you and I'll get the bottle pulled.

PM me your address

Would have thought the package would be there today but maybe with the holidays and the high amounts of packages being shipped the post office may be a bit behind schedule